Primary responsibilities include quote and order entry, shipment tracking, and assisting with general customer inquiries.
In addition, the selected candidate will have experience in phone/email service and support, and be able to build solid relationships with customers by anticipating needs and handling their questions with speed, proficiency, and in a personalized manner.
Required Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Computer literacy and willingness to learn customer service software.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Typing speed of 30 wpm.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with a variety of individuals.
- Demonstrated ability to inspire trust.
- Patience and positive outlook.
- Resourcefulness and stress management skills.
- Competency to work independently and in a team environment.
- Capacity to multi-task, prioritize work, and meet tight deadlines.
Education & Experience
- Three to six months previous experience in a customer service field.
- Previous experience within logistics, transport, freight, warehousing is an asset.
- Minimum education, High School Diploma or equivalent.
Those with the relevant skills and experience should apply with resume quoting job title and location to:
careers (at) csatransportation.com
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.