Customer Service Representative New Jersey
Duties include responding to: transportation order requests, general customer enquiries, invoice questions and customer complaints. Candidates should have experience in phone/email service & support, and the ability to build solid relationships with customers by anticipating needs and handling their questions with speed, proficiency and in a personalized manner.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Computer literacy with the ability to learn customer service software
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Type 30 wpm
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with a variety of individuals.
- Demonstrated ability to inspire trust
- Patience and positive outlook
- Resourcefulness and stress management skills
- Ability to organize and manage a workload independently while taking into consideration: changing priorities, tight deadlines, and volume of work required by the rest of the team
- Previous experience of three to six months in a customer service field required
- Previous customer service experience within logistics, transport, freight, warehousing is an asset
- Minimum education, High School Diploma or equivalent
Those with the relevant skills and experience should apply with resume quoting job title and location to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.